Wednesday, December 23, 2015

2015 Reading Goals: An Overview

Once again it's time to revisit my 2015 Reading Goals and see how I did. 




My 2015 Reading Goals were:

I want to read 75 books, 10 of which I owned in 2014 or before.

I want to reread these series:
-Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
-Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
-Fallen by Lauren Kate
-Shade by Jeri Smith Ready

I want to read these series in their entirety:
-Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
-Bloodlines by Richelle Mead

I want to read all of Nicholas Sparks books. 


The only goal I completed was reading 75 books, 10-13 of which I owned before 2015. I can't actually remember when I bought some of the books but I know I read at least 10 that I owned before this year. 

It's safe to say I failed, and I'm okay with that. 2015 was a year of learning for me. I have figured out what works for me. I've stepped out of my reading box, explored some new genres and found new ways I like to read. I discovered that I really enjoy listening to non fiction books, like memoirs, on audiobook. I've learned that I can't make a TBR list because I rarely finish it. Two years ago I wanted to read the Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare and I am only just now getting to it. 

I think 2016 will be my best reading year. How did you do on your reading goals if you set any? 

No comments:

Post a Comment