Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Book UnHaul 2015

Recently I've noticed a lot of Booktubers have been posting "unhaul" videos. The general reading goal of 2015 it seems is to not have any books on your tbr shelf by 2016. I too hope to clear some space off my tbr shelf. So, I decided to go through my books and donate a bunch that I wasn't going to be reading. A lot of them I have lost interest with, decided to read an ebook version or wanted a nicer copy of the book. These are the books that I unhauled:


The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold

Miles To Go by Miley Cyrus
A Certain Slant of Light by Laura Whitcomb
For One More Day by Mitch Albom
The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan
The Sea of Monster by Rick Riordan
Jennifer Johnson is Sick of Being Married by Heather McElhatton
The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
The Lo Down by Lo Bosworth
Marley & Me by John Grogan
The Last Days by Scott Westerfeld
Marked by PC Cast and Kristen Cast
The Day The World Came to Town by Jim DeFede
Tattoos by Alice Osborn
Angry Housewives Eating BonBons by Lorna Landvik
Finding Casey by Jo-Ann Mapson
Fever 1793 by Laurie Halse Anderson
Tigerheart by Peter David
The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket
Michael Jordan by Chip Lovitt
Dreamland by Sarah Dessen
I'd Tell You I Love You but Then I'd Have to Kill You by Aly Carter
Witch Child by Celia Rees
Life Drawing for Beginners by Roisin Meaney
A Wedding in Deccember by Anita Shreve
Time After Time by Sue Hassler
Do Penguins Have Knees? by David Feldman
The Twilight Companion by Lois Gresh
Enchantment: The Life of Audrey Hepburn by Donald Spoto
The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks


My shelves look so much better now and I actually have space to put the new books I've acquired in the last few months. I think this was a great thing and I might do it again later this year once I've read some of the books on my tbr shelf. 

No comments:

Post a Comment